I’ll use my expertise and industry knowledge to provide an honest assessment of your home and make suggestions for improving it to sell. My team includes staging professionals, estate sale companies, and local contractors who can make modifications that will best showcase your house and make it appeal to the broadest audience possible.
When the time comes to make a move, please allow me to demonstrate what I can do for you and your family.
- Caring Transitions: http://www.caringtransitionsnorthmetroatl.com
- AARP Website: http://www.aarp.org
- Social Security Administration: http://www.ssa.gov
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Educating Seniors about investing wisely and avoiding fraud: http://www.sec.gov/investor/seniors.shtml
- Aging with Dignity’s Five Wishes document http://www.agingwithdignity.org
- Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers
- Medicare information at: http://www.medicare.gov
- A host of assistive devices: http://www.elderstore.com
- A neighborhood information search engine: http://www.neighborhoodscout.com
- Ergonomic gadgets for the kitchen, cleaning, and garden: http://www.oxo.com
- Seniors Superstores: http://www.seniorsuperstores.com
- Technology products to foster independent living: http://www.enablemart.com